Lost Valley Postponed until 7/08
The current forecast is 80% chance of storms most of the day Sunday with 1"-2" or rain with winds 10-25mph. Those conditions would not be favorable for a race.
Next Rd is Hawk's Creek on 4/29
Check the schedule page for race details.
Looking for Photos from the NCHSA races?
Check out https://lisabphotography.smugmug.com/
She takes over 500,000 photos each year at NCHSA events. She will also do custom shots if you are looking for something particular. There is a contact link at the botom of her SmugMug webpage.
There are times when we postpone a race due to inclement weather. Every effort is made to run the race on the scheduled date but if there is heavy rain on Friday, Saturday or Sunday of race weekend please check. We will notify all no later than 2p on Saturday. Typically we notify folks by 10a on Saturday.
RACE INFO HOTLINE 704-437-2720